F A R M F U
It's not about the MP3 Player - I'm lovin' this!


Sunday, September 9, 2007

Zoho post

Thing 18 Post 1.  smile

 

I created a Zoho account. Then I tested it out.  This is truly amazing!  It's like Microsoft Office online, but better. You actually save the document onto Zoho on the Web!

 

Zoho writer has some neat features.  I changed the color of my skin from sea blue to pale orange and back to sea blue again.  I easily inserted symbols: ♥  (the black suit heart) and Π (pi) in case I have a math problem to tackle.

 

Zoho Template writer has 50 templates to choose from.  Includes even a recipe template. Wow!

 

I love the fact that my document is saved online.  I wonder how much I can save on Zoho before my space is filled?

 

 

Neat!   wink    

No comments:

Don't you just love this!

I just love this song. It takes me way back to my 6th grade summer. I bought this as a 45 rpm and played it on my grandmother's Victrola, complete with hand crank on the side.

My Bloglines RSS Feeds

This one's for you, June!