F A R M F U
It's not about the MP3 Player - I'm lovin' this!


Saturday, September 22, 2007

Week 9 - Thing 22

E-books. I love them! My husband is a prolific reader of e-books and has been downloading them onto his pda for several years now. I am very familiar with our digital books page on the library website. We have many of the latest fiction titles in e-book, but it's also exciting to see all of the nonfiction available. The feature I like the best is that they check themselves in when they are due. My husband's pda requires the mobipocket format for a download, so he's always looking for titles compatible with his player.

I love listening to audio books when I'm driving. So downloading e-books in audio will let me mutiltask while listening. For this exercise, I opened an account on NetLibrary. I am ready to download e-books for an mp3 player in the mp3 format. Can't wait!

No comments:

Don't you just love this!

I just love this song. It takes me way back to my 6th grade summer. I bought this as a 45 rpm and played it on my grandmother's Victrola, complete with hand crank on the side.

My Bloglines RSS Feeds

This one's for you, June!