F A R M F U
It's not about the MP3 Player - I'm lovin' this!


Thursday, September 6, 2007

Week 7 - Thing 17

Sandbox Wiki: "Sandbox" is the term that wikis often use to describe the area of the website that should be used for pure play.

First, I created a login for myself and then linked my blog to the PB Sandbox. Then I uploaded the PB pic to this post. Then I added 3 of my all-time favorite movies to the wiki, making the font a little bigger and bolding the titles. And added my favorite music, too. It was easy.

This is fun! It's like making a website without worrying about perfecting the HTML markup language. Now I want to create a wiki. So far this is the most fun of everything I have learned!!!

No comments:

Don't you just love this!

I just love this song. It takes me way back to my 6th grade summer. I bought this as a 45 rpm and played it on my grandmother's Victrola, complete with hand crank on the side.

My Bloglines RSS Feeds

This one's for you, June!