F A R M F U
It's not about the MP3 Player - I'm lovin' this!


Monday, September 17, 2007

Week 9 - Thing 20

YouTube is a lot of fun. I love it!!! Who doesn't like watching videos, and even the videos of the most mundane things are fun. The best part about this site is that it is so easy to search. And I'm amazed at how many videos there are to choose from on each topic I search. Wow! The homemade videos are so much fun.

I chose 2 videos to add to my blog. In the first, someone is singing "Does your chewing gun loose it's flavor on the bedpost overnight", one of my favorite songs, while strumming the banjo. I choose it because it's just plain fun. I love that song - It makes me happy. Secondly, I choose a Christopher Walken video that my daughter shared with me (she is my connection to the younger generation).

I searched libraries and came up with the March of the Librarians video, which is a bunch of librarians at an ALA convention. This is the most mundane video, but I love it, too. Totally cool! I may add this one, too, if my blog has room for a 3rd video.

Putting a video on the library website would be a very appealing feature. It could display info about programs or new offerings at the library. And updating it monthly would be incentive for people to keep coming back to the site.

No comments:

Don't you just love this!

I just love this song. It takes me way back to my 6th grade summer. I bought this as a 45 rpm and played it on my grandmother's Victrola, complete with hand crank on the side.

My Bloglines RSS Feeds

This one's for you, June!