F A R M F U
It's not about the MP3 Player - I'm lovin' this!


Saturday, July 28, 2007

Week 4 - Thing 8

Wow!!! I love this RSS feed! I must have read everything at least 4 times so I understand everything about it, because it looks like something I will definitely use and pass on to others. Cnet.com has all sorts of informational articles, reviews, updates, and suggestions for getting the most out of this technology, in addition to listings of various readers available. Great site!

This is really useful to keep updated in our library work for reference, children's work, technology, news, and for EVERYTHING.

I opened my bloglines account, set-up my own news reader, and subscribed to more than 10 news feeds. I love the option to search by subject for feeds, and that these feeds can be on any topic. I'm lovin' it!

1 comment:

Shortlegs said...

You are certainly having a blast. RSS feed seems interesting but is proving time consuming for me.

Don't you just love this!

I just love this song. It takes me way back to my 6th grade summer. I bought this as a 45 rpm and played it on my grandmother's Victrola, complete with hand crank on the side.

My Bloglines RSS Feeds

This one's for you, June!