F A R M F U
It's not about the MP3 Player - I'm lovin' this!


Sunday, July 22, 2007

Week 3 - Thing 7

I love technology and it's a challenge to keep up. I love using HTML to build a web site, although I hear from my daughter who is working as an intern on the IT team doing website work for a major company, that out in the real world that's all moved to CSS.

If I had more time (and money), I'd love to learn more about the new pdas such as the Dell Axim and of course the new Apple iPhone. My husband has an Axim that he uses for e-books, movies, etc. and he takes it everywhere. The iPhone is out of reach at this point... I'm still waiting for the cost of Internet on a regular cell phone to come down. Yet, if we can dream, the challenge of the iPhone is quite appealing!

No comments:

Don't you just love this!

I just love this song. It takes me way back to my 6th grade summer. I bought this as a 45 rpm and played it on my grandmother's Victrola, complete with hand crank on the side.

My Bloglines RSS Feeds

This one's for you, June!